Funny....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny....

Not going to re-hash my $7500 loss to this man but C'mon! There is no way your signature is worth $1700 lol Also anyone who sends this dude any money is just plain nuts. I was back in the day....

http://vinnievincent.com/product/sig...oads-v-guitar/

Originally posted by katorocks View Post
    Not going to re-hash my $7500 loss to this man but C'mon! There is no way your signature is worth $1700 lol Also anyone who sends this dude any money is just plain nuts. I was back in the day....

http://vinnievincent.com/product/sig...oads-v-guitar/
    That sucks man, sorry to hear it.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

apprently his signature is only $1200, with the other $500 being for the color http://vinnievincent.com/product/sig...oads-v-guitar/

(but seriously, the pic for the black on is an rr1. which in some strange world if he was actually sending you an rr1 for $1500 is not a terrible deal!)

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post
        apprently his signature is only $1200, with the other $500 being for the color http://vinnievincent.com/product/sig...oads-v-guitar/

(but seriously, the pic for the black on is an rr1. which in some strange world if he was actually sending you an rr1 for $1500 is not a terrible deal!)
        Its not an RR1
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

Its not an RR1
          did you click the link in my post dude? the picture is of an rr1

Comment

did you click the link in my post dude? the picture is of an rr1

I am taking about the pink one

Comment

I have my doubts. The white one is a JS series and the gold too and is of same or more expensive price. I think he just photoshopped stock image of RR1 not knowing the difference. He even calls it a "Rhoads V" which isn't even what its name is. You'll end up with a black JS for $1500 with a signature on it, so u can't even play it lol.

Comment

Just when I think his saga cannot get any more bizarre, and his pricing any more ridiculous, he always manages to up the ante.
                I wonder if anyone ever received the boxset from years ago that so many people paid in advance for.

Comment

yeah I'm definitely out of the loop in the VV saga. what exactly happened?

Comment

yeah I'm definitely out of the loop in the VV saga. what exactly happened?
                    After years of basically being a recluse (with stories of spouse abuse, dead dogs buried on his property, and that he may have become a woman), he makes a "comeback" at a couple of conventions looking like he is transitioning, does one public performance playing Lick It Up (with no solo!), announces a couple of live gigs that keep getting postponed. (which include people like Robert Fleischman, Carmine Appice, and Tony Franklin- all who drop out for various reasons), organizes a "birthday bash" for himself that is more secretive than the inner sanctuary at the CIA, continues to sell merchandise on his site at prices that can only be called astronomical.

Whether people are buying (and more importantly actually receiving) anything listed on the site is unknown to me.

Comment

"my $7500 loss"

wtf??

I've pitied VV before but things like this make it difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by chrissh View Post
                        "my $7500 loss"

wtf??

I've pitied VV before but things like this make it difficult.
                        Like I said I’m not going to rehash the whole Tom Palecki Pear Guitarmageddon guitars thing but in short I am owed a VV guitar from years ago that he stole everyones money from and never delivered.

Comment

and just to toss this out there -
                          some of those guitars are the mini models

Comment

Not to change the subject completely, but I
                            thought Vinnie was all about the
                            " Double V "
                            that I was led to believe he designed?

Is Jackson sponsoring // backing him, or is he buying them on his own?

Enquiring Minds Want To Know
                            LoL

Comment

I'm pretty sure they don't since he hasn't done any thing in decades. Here is an article about him. There are others that say he doesn't like to sign stuff either, hmmm!

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...incent-187427/

Comment

Working...
                              X