Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ola breaks out some of Dimes guitars including the Hamer ML!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ola breaks out some of Dimes guitars including the Hamer ML!!!

So, Ola visited Dime's vault and got to play some of the rate guitars including the Hamer version of the ML which was the one I had heard of but never saw.
    I can't remember if inbed works on here or not, lets see

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vULwfpOZ-jk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aaand just in case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vULwfpOZ-jk
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Saw Ola's vid last week. It's pretty awesome. And the Hamer has been discussed on here some years back. It was a prototype they made during the transition before Dime was with Washburn and then rejoined Dean when they came back into production.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

that bc rich is pretty whack. surprised they even gave it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Saw Ola's vid last week. It's pretty awesome. And the Hamer has been discussed on here some years back. It was a prototype they made during the transition before Dime was with Washburn and then rejoined Dean when they came back into production.
        Yup, I remember, but I don't recall anyone posting pix, that's the first time I've seen the ones you posted - Very cool! I had thought it was used in a video as well but then someone said it wasn't the hamer so, dunno. lol. anyway it's cool to see the guitar. The only thing that keeps me from buying an ML is that jack placement, it's why I won't touch a strat either. I hate it, i tellz ya i hates it!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post
          that bc rich is pretty whack. surprised they even gave it to him.
          I mean... look at the Iron Bird. it actually kind of fits BC Rich, but yeah it's a huge nope. ugly tiny, i mean it looks like a first draft not something you'd actually send an artist to use.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post

I mean... look at the Iron Bird. it actually kind of fits BC Rich, but yeah it's a huge nope. ugly tiny, i mean it looks like a first draft not something you'd actually send an artist to use.
            I love the ironbird. in fact I love most bc rich shapes, even ones like the eagle/seagull, widow, etc. but the dime prototype it looks like the just phoned it in.

Comment

That was an awesome video! Thanks for sharing that link. A lot of fond memories listening to PANTERA and seeing them live so many times here in Dallas.
              Charvel Style 2 2H San Dimas
              Charvel Predator (Rainbow Crackle)
              Jackson Dinky Reverse Professional
              Jackson Soloist XL Professional
              Jackson KE3 Professional
              Jackson DK2 (Eerie Dess)
              Jackson DKMG
              Jackson DX10D Holoflash
              Jackson JS30DK
              Jackson JS30DKT
              Kramer Focus Flip-flop pink
              Digitech GNX 4