New Flotsam & Jetsam...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Flotsam & Jetsam...

Holy crap, these guys still kick ass! Will be seeing them in a couple months. Michael Gilbert is playing a King V in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPMcqTsws5E
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Also playing a Jackson live last year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFMsSU7Y114

Comment

Cool. Never got into them but I liked that video.

Comment

The first album with Newsted was classic, but they've always put out good albums. The last one (self-titled from 2016) and this newest one are pretty damn heavy and really great, IMO.

Comment

Great band. Been following them off and on since 1984.
          My friend Ann has been dating Steve Conley since like forever. Nice guy from what she tells me about him.
          -Rick

Comment

A friend of mine got me into them when he bought Doomsday for the deceived on a picture disc LP. No place for disgrace is one of my favorites. Had no idea they were still making music, good to see they are still kicking ass.
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
              good to see they are still kicking ass.
              +1 Love them as well!

Comment

There old stuff was great. The short haired guitarist on the left usually plays a Gibson LP Studio. Nice to see him playing Jacksons.

Comment

Where have I been? I didn't realize they were still putting stuff out. wow.
                  "Ozzy leaned forward and poked me in the eye. Then he said life's tough get used to it. That was the best guitar lesson that I got from the boss." -Zakk Wylde

Comment

I got all their stuff through the years, and the last one I picked up was Ugly Noise which came out in 2012 which was pretty decent.

They put out a self-titled album in 2016 which I never did get, but my wife told me to pick out something for Valentine's Day when in a record store, so I got that. As I was looking around, I noticed they had just released The End of Chaos, which has the new video I posted above, had to pick that up, too. The self-titled is so damn good and heavy, and End of Chaos I think is even better.

Comment

I just got the new one and The Cold. Great records. Never liked them back in the day but the new one is solid. Also, the new Overkill is pretty badass.

Comment

I also enjoy The Cold. I gotta pick up the new Overkill this week.

Comment

Working...
                        X