Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great song and video check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqUPGa15Oto

That was pretty damn good. I want to throw my gear out the window now. Holy shit they make playing that look so effortless.

Comment

I didn't even know there was such a thing as "Canadian power metal". And after digging around, I found out they're coming to my city next month, so I think I will see them. Rarely does a "first listen" make such an impact on me, with the huge amount of new music out there these days and my attention span being very short. Thanks for the recommendation!

I wasn't sure what to expect at first. The intro sounded like an AOR song so I thought it was going to sound like fellow Canadians Honeymoon Suite's "Burning in Love" haha! Then they totally let it rip with some tight playing!

Guitarists have some great guitars. Jackson SL2H and Ibanez RG655.

Getting a big Lost Horizon vibe from this one, holy shit HER VOICE in the verses! Also, more Jackson guitars!
      Last edited by Number Of The Priest; 08-26-2018, 11:20 AM.

Comment

I think he's playing a Dk1. I've watched this over and over it is addicting and every member is good . Found it by accident was watching some Revocation and this was on the side.

Comment

Awesome. I remember the bass player from the Carvin/Kiesel Facebook page posting some stuff. The singer reminds me a little of Kim Goss (Alexi Laiho's ex-wife from their band Sinergy).
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You're right, it's a DK1. Can't see the neck joint but the EMGs and the knobs further away than on an SL2H indicate it's a DK1.

So since my last reply, I've been glued to Youtube watching videos from Unleash the Archers and their support group (for when they come to my town next month) called Striker, who are another Canadian band playing various Jackson/Charvel guitars. Fuck, I lost track of the different guitars these guys are using. The video is practically a J/C ad, haha! How often do you see a SLATQH (one of my "white whale" guitars) in a music video? This might be my first. Gonna be a lot of nice guitars at the show next month.

Comment

Discovered them last October when I was searching for new bands to get into. iTunes had a "Metal" sale, so I bought their album Apex - good shit!
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Nice metal! Added them to my Deezer favorites.
                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Love this band, saw them a couple of years ago and going to see them again in october when they're back. What I find funny is they both used to play Jacksons/Fender, and then they both got endorsed by Ibanez. Videos for the new album start coming out and guess who's still playing a Jackson

Comment

Working...
                  X