Vinnie Vincent's new line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinnie Vincent's new line

With Vinnie coming out of the shadows this weekend at the Atlanta KISS Expo, he will be revealing his new line of guitars, apparently.

Just before the Expo was announced, the promoter did a short interview with Grover about Vinnie, and Grover was full of nothing but praise.

Now then, is there any chance that the new line of VVVs will be sporting the GJ2 logo?
    Last edited by shramiac; 01-16-2018, 08:34 PM.
    www.vvforums.com

While that would be awesome...
    Do you think Grover would pay Vinnie what Vinnie thinks he is worth, and can a GJ2 ask the $50,000 that Vinnie thinks his guitars should be sold for?

Comment

SInce Vinnie apparently is his own worst enemy, I see this fall through as usual
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

So...
        Is he transitioning or what?

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
          So...
          Is he transitioning or what?
          He looks more like someones mom than a rock god. LOL. Its the polyester pantsuit.

Comment

So I honest to god thought this was Anne Wilson at first and that I was getting random photos... but nope. hey to each their own I guess.

http://assets.blabbermouth.net/media...oexpo2_638.jpg
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

His appearance was rather confronting in some respects but I guess unlike Gene & Paul, he hasn't had a bunch of "work" done. He clearly has been eating in the top paddock, that's for sure! He may have also been wearing a bulletproof vest...there was a lot of security there.

Oh! The guitars! One of the attendees asked Vinnie and he confirmed that it is Grover building them. It was not announced at the Expo because Grover recently had a bad fall! That's what he was told by Vinnie anyway. Waiting for the video footage of this to be uploaded, so stay tuned!

I hope Grover makes a full recovery. As well, with Grover there, I dare say we're not going to see the $9000 asking price like we were back at NAMM 2011 with the AZG (Tom Paleki) models. I have no idea if Vinnie addressed the AZG fiasco with anyone at the Expo though but I hope he cleans that mess up too!
              www.vvforums.com

Comment

Question 2 -

I've seen the video, and I have read the stories quoting the video...
                Is VVI reuniting?

To me, the printed reports, while accurate, are basically just click-bait. Blowing some off-the-cuff remarks out of proportion.

Comment

Now that Grover is working at Friedman amps/guitars, I guess the Vinnie model is not to be!
                  www.vvforums.com

Comment

He's not working for Friedman, he's building for them. And there was no sign of Grover having had a 'bad fall' when I talked to him at NAMM - he seemed just fine to me!
                    Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                      He's not working for Friedman, he's building for them. And there was no sign of Grover having had a 'bad fall' when I talked to him at NAMM - he seemed just fine to me!

Good to hear!
                      www.vvforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                        So I honest to god thought this was Anne Wilson at first and that I was getting random photos... but nope. hey to each their own I guess.

http://assets.blabbermouth.net/media...oexpo2_638.jpg

Jeezus!!! How eerie!
                        [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Definitely women's clothing. Buttons on the opposite side. The things you notice when you have a wife and two daughters.

Comment

Originally posted by shred4Him View Post
                            Definitely women's clothing. Buttons on the opposite side. The things you notice when you have a wife and two daughters.

That is true!
                            www.vvforums.com

Comment

Grover confirmed as builder for 3 x VVVs for Vinnie's December shows at Graceland! Hope he gets paid!!!!

https://vinnie-vincent-concert-serie...e/products/new
                              www.vvforums.com

Comment

Working...
                              X