No announcement yet.

Wild Thing - Remember This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely killer fun track from back in the day, and Jessica Hahn can still hit me in the face with her fun bags too! I don't care if they do look like nailbag's.

Comment

I used to play it heaps after I taped it...would still have it on a VHS at home somewhere!!!

Always loved the line' " Guys are even gonna take money out of your purse and throw it out the window"! LMAO

Sam could actually play couldn't he?
      www.vvforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by shramiac View Post
        I used to play it heaps after I taped it...would still have it on a VHS at home somewhere!!!

Always loved the line' " Guys are even gonna take money out of your purse and throw it out the window"! LMAO

Sam could actually play couldn't he?
        He owned some nice guitars. He played for sure not sure how skilled he was but Sam had fun for sure. He was also very busy shooting up the comedy store at the time. He was one dark mutherfucker.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

The man could jam. When he hosted SNL, he played a bit in the opening sequence with GE Smith. I think SNL scrubbed most their stuff from Youtube, so not sure how to see it.

Here's the other vid they played on MTV back then, cover of under my thumb featuring Dweezil's watermelon Jackson....plus some generous TnA...ahh Sam, we miss ya!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dimou1TiB5M
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Sam Kinison , Yup I remember that video, have it in my collection. I also have the Cassette tape "Have You Seen Me Lately" which this song appears on.
            \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II View Post

That's an understatement........ but aren't we men the real victims here?
              www.vvforums.com

Comment

Working...
              X