Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Thing - Remember This?

http://youtu.be/mwNW8lqe1tk

Anyone in their 40s or older remember this video from 1988?

Such a great time capsule of the 80s greats with appearances by Slash, Steven Adler, King Crosby,Demartini, Pearcy, Rudy Sarzo, Billy Idol, Tommy Lee, Steve Vai, CC Deville, Dweezil, Billy Idol, Sambora, Jon BonJovi, Joe Perry, Steven Tyler, Kip Winger, etc., and of course Jessica Hahn.

Don't see him in the video but I heard that Phil Collen recorded on the album tracks uncredited, along with CC?

I know everyone's tastes on here vary, but that was such an awesome time to be a teen in music/guitar history, just like the 50s was I bet, etc.

RIP Sam, Robbin and Rodney D.

Last edited by Larz; 02-05-2016, 10:57 AM.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

I think I sort of remember that. I was in college and didn't watch to many music videos at the time.
    Pointy head stock overload!

Comment

Looks cool will watch later! I did spend too much time in front of the TV back then, watching videos! Should have played more guitar... lol
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I hadn't thought about that video in a long time, but I was listening to a Joe Rogan podcast a few days a go and he brought up Kinison & Bill Hicks and mentioned the video. Funny how that works. It's definitely one of those things that can take you right back to that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
          http://youtu.be/mwNW8lqe1tk

Anyone in their 40s or older remember this video from 1988?

Such a great time capsule of the 80s greats with appearances by Slash, Steven Adler, King Crosby,Demartini, Pearcy, Rudy Sarzo, Billy Idol, Tommy Lee, Steve Vai, CC Deville, Dweezil, Billy Idol, Sambora, Jon BonJovi, Joe Perry, Steven Tyler, Kip Winger, etc., and of course Jessica Hahn.

Don't see him in the video but I heard that Phil Collen recorded on the album tracks uncredited, along with CC?

I know everyone's tastes on here vary, but that was such an awesome time to be a teen in music/guitar history, just like the 50s was I bet, etc.

RIP Sam, Robbin and Rodney D.

Ha we are doing this version of the song for a birthday party show we are playing. I had forgotten all about it until a week ago.
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Love that video.
            Aqua net squad was in full effect.
            -Rick

Comment

I remember it. The video is pretty hilarious. MTV sort of killed the joke by playing it 1,000,000 times though. It's good fun to watch once or twice.

Comment

Yep, love that video. Good times!

Comment

Hated it. Back then I can remember thinking this is what non metal heads think metal is. Total crap.

Comment

Come on, it's worth it just to watch Jessica Hahn writhing around, imagining her running off to make me a sandwich.

I bet them tits are like a roof-tiler's nailbag now.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

That was even more awful than I remembered it to be LOL
                      Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Jessica Hahn was the worst part.

Your nailbag joke is priceless.

Comment

I've still got the tape with that on it, must've watched it 1000 times.

The tape is the very first cassette we ever had when we got our first video player, it's been recorded on countless times but 30yrs later it still plays.

Comment

First time ever seeing. Very interesting video to say the least lol
                            I'm back bitches!!!

Gear:
                            ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
                            Agile Al 3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/Blackouts
                            Blackstar Soloist HT60
                            Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
                            Seymour Duncan 805

Comment

And absolutely no blow whatsoever was involved in the making of this video....

Comment

Working...
                              X