Scott Ian Signature V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Ian Signature V

Sounds like there will be a Scott Ian King V released soon. Scott just mentioned it on his Instagram account.

Last edited by Aso; 02-04-2016, 09:16 PM.

Nice! Wonder if it will be the version with Floyd or not.

Comment

Saw this on Failbook as well. Apparently there's going to be a USA and import model? Hopefully the import is a neckthrough Pro series with the block inlays. Not crazy about the pickguard, though.

Would like to know what the neck profile is like.

Floyded is just fine. They can be blocked off. As long as it's not string-through - makes it difficult to put an FRX on it.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I saw them a couple weeks ago, and I believe that's the only guitar he played for the whole set.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I hope it doesn't have the pickguard since I think it looks ugly that way. Probably wouldn't buy one anyway since I have a custom select single hum silverburst KV about 30 days out which will be pretty similar to Scott's earlier silverburst KV.

Comment

I like the pickguard and the Gibson Flying V vibe it gives the guitar.

Comment

Wish it had the SLS head though.....that'd complete the Gibby vibe. And "trapeziums"

I do like the volume knob placement: out of the fucking way
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                I saw them a couple weeks ago, and I believe that's the only guitar he played for the whole set.
                Yeah when I saw them last week he was playing it most of the time. He did play a soloist for a song or two for sure though.
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I'm just hoping it'll either be a TOM or a non-recessed Floyd. If its recessed I'll cry.

Comment

Working...
                  X