X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefit for Cliff

Check it out!

http://live.guitartv.com

link won't work for me here at the office. Is Cliff Richard ill?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Cliff Cultreri is the A&R executive who "discovered' both Satriani and Vai, as well as many other popular recording artists, while working at Relativity Records.
      Cultreri is suffering from a host of Auto-Immune and Connective-Tissue disorders that are simultaneously attacking his immune system, a 1 in 100 million occurrence that causes severe pain and physical debilitations. In 2006, Satriani and Vai joined forces for the first Cultreri benefit show. They raised money as well as attention to the devastation this disease takes out on both the patient and their family. Satriani and Vai hope to raise even more funds with this year's benefit to help Cultreri and his family's financial needs.

Comment

wow, hadn't heard about that. Will have to check it out when I get home.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          Is Cliff Richard ill?
          He's sick - he let Sue Barker go. (I'd have had her chained up in my Cellar of Buggery, like every other normal red-blooded male.)

I thought this was going to be for Cliff Burton's family...
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
          X