Is Wes Borland an official endorser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
    ...wouldn't that be a bitch if it actually turns out to be limp that made Jackson Warriors super popular?

i'd cry.
    Gah, I'm already crying!...
    -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

I've always been perplexed when anyone mentions "good riifs" and "Wes Borland" in the same sentence. Never heard it, seen it, smelled it.. ever. I've looked for it and it's never there.

My sack!!! Half of us can replace that hack...if we had to..for the money.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That dude is qualified to endorse black contact lenses and halloween masks, that's about it.
        Jackson KV2
        Jackson KE1T
        Jackson KE1F
        Jackson SL1

Comment

say what you want but nobody may possibly bug me more than Fred Durst. Sounds like liverwurst, for headaches he comes in first.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Will Wes sell Jacksons?

If yes, that it's all good to me.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
              Will Wes sell Jacksons?
              Probably........when the band goes under and he lands a job at Guitar Center.
              Jackson KV2
              Jackson KE1T
              Jackson KE1F
              Jackson SL1

Comment

There was a picture ages ago of his rack of old Rhoads. One was called Jermaine..
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Golden Cobra= Cock Dragon. That will even be the signature graphic.
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                    About the same here. They are one of those bands that I buy the cds to check out the guitarist. There are a lot of guitarists I like in bands that I don't

You're right, he did used to endorse Ibanez. I looked at the 2 cds I have of theirs. In 1999 he endorsed Ibanez, then in 2000 he endorsed PRS. Sounds like Gartron might be onto something...
                    I never did get any of their CDs, and never would, mostly because I hate Fred Durst, but the rest of the band was decent. I remember one of their videos had Wes doing some pretty cool tapping thing that I really dug.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Downloaded the new album over the weekend. Kicks ass. I dig it. Word to your moms.
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                      X