X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres a killer version of Whitesnake

Loud too yesssssssss
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwn3e...eature=related

Holy shit. Dude. He's fucking 60 years old....and he can sing like THAT still???????? Hahah some asshole in the comments said his voice is shot. Get the FUCK out of here. I wish I had a singer that was that "shot".

Doug Aldrich FTW. I thought that LP was going to explode. He shredded the shit out of it.

Comment

Ok so I just spent the last hour on You Tube watching this entire concert \m/ oo \m/ check out some of the other videos from the same concert.
      Anybody notice in this The London Astoria & it's Sold Out! yeah Coverdale is shot out at 60 My Arse.

Anybody know who that is Playing Bass for them?
      Last edited by Drake S.; 05-22-2011, 06:54 PM.
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
        Hahah some asshole in the comments said his voice is shot.
        Yea, he could sound like Mustaine!
        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
          Holy shit. Dude. He's fucking 60 years old....and he can sing like THAT still???????? Hahah some asshole in the comments said his voice is shot. Get the FUCK out of here. I wish I had a singer that was that "shot".
          are you talking about that the guy that said "At 2:50 it's obvious that his voice is clearly shot."?

All that shows is that Coverdale is still pushing himself, even if he doesn't always nail it. And he also is comfortable & confident enough in his performance that he doesn't feel the need to go back and "fix" these things for release.

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
          Marco Mendoza
          Hail yesterday

Comment

David had some voice issues not too long ago but you'd never know it by that performance! God, if only I had a voice that shot!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I've got the HD version of this on my DVR from when HDNet ran it a year or two ago. It rips!
              My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Good performance. Pro band all the way. That dude has some killer concerts posted to youtube. Gonna spend most of the day tomorrow watching them hehe.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Wow, I never thought that Reb Beach could be upstaged by anyone, but Doug Aldrich proved me wrong!
                  Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Two of my favorite guitarists in one band...sweet

Comment

That DVD is so killer.
                      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Yep... I just saw them at M3 Festival in MD a few weeks ago. I love Reb but in the "dual" part of the show Doug hands it too him. Its almost like Reb has changed his technique or something? He used to have those fluid runs and things but .. eh.. He still kicks arse. Whats funny is that there is a instructional video with Doug on how to change the oil in your harley somewhere on youtube. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
                          Ok so I just spent the last hour on You Tube watching this entire concert \m/ oo \m/ check out some of the other videos from the same concert.
                          Anybody notice in this The London Astoria & it's Sold Out! yeah Coverdale is shot out at 60 My Arse.

Marco Mendoza

Comment

This guy has a Gary Moore concert from Stockholm where he's rocking at least one Charvel...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                            X