It's here.. Carvin DCM150 and 1540 speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's here.. Carvin DCM150 and 1540 speaker

I (the DCM and monitor) arrived tuesday. I have had a few hours to monkey around with it, and I must say it works pretty well with my POD XTL. Very clear, loud, punchy, and I must say this again VERY CLEAR. I had to tweak the tones on my xtl a little but everything is sounding very good thus far! Pretty much everything I was going for considering I am not a professional musician or anything and I do not have the money to spend on Road Kings and the like. Basically for those of us that can settle for good enough.... well it is good enough

My bandmates pitched in and for the cost, I got some great friggin gear from Carvin at a great price. I like stuff that is USA made, so now alls I need is a USA made guitar and I am set... cough.... USA.... Jackson cough.

Good customer service too. They forgot to ship some speaker cables I ordered and they promptly took care of it.

My only concern is that I may end up being slightly "underpowered" if I decide to get another monitor to run in stereo. I think it is something like 60 watts/side.

Other than that, things are working out very well. I did not have to tweak my clean tones at all. I think I had to lay off a little on the gain and possibly the presence and treble but everything is sounding great! I will post pics this weekend.

GMS
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Carvin makes great stuff. Sounds good.
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Working...
    X