Pulling tubes - can you put it back in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gio
    I'm going to find a way to get regular light bulbs to fit in where the tubes go.

that way I can use my amp as a sweet lamp when I'm not using it
    I had a Traynor tube amp that was just great. Then, one day the tubes did glow like red light bulbs. And they were hotter than . Always keep an eye out for that.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
      I had a Traynor tube amp that was just great. Then, one day the tubes did glow like red light bulbs. And they were hotter than . Always keep an eye out for that.

dude, did you ever see that hughs and kettner alarm clock?

the #s looked like tubes, and it lit up like a real amp. I really thought it was an amp when I 1st saw it

Comment

With 12ax7's that probably could be done real easily. I got a hundred brand new low wattage tubes. (Not 12ax7) It would probably be easy to make them glow. But, I'm too old and lazy to try it.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
          With 12ax7's that probably could be done real easily. I got a hundred brand new low wattage tubes. (Not 12ax7) It would probably be easy to make them glow. But, I'm too old and lazy to try it.

do it, I'll give you $5 via paypal if you get it to work

Comment

Originally posted by Gio

dude, did you ever see that hughs and kettner alarm clock?

the #s looked like tubes, and it lit up like a real amp. I really thought it was an amp when I 1st saw it
            Those were cool. Did anyone actually buy one?
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Working...
            X