Think a crate head and half stack is worth 100. bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It cleaned up nicely!

Was all the dust on the inside normal, or neglect?
    [ 2nd pic ]
    Last edited by JJ119; 10-07-2021, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ119 View Post
      It cleaned up nicely!

Probably not normal( probably set somewhere dusty from awhile) I cleaned it a little before I brought it in the house , the dents in the face were not normal. Just used a rubber hammer and a block of wood.
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

It cleaned up nicely!

[ 2nd pic ]
        Oh shit...Warning do not work on amp heads if you're not aware of the dangers! They can hold many volts even after they are unplugged and can kill you !!!!!
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

The only thing I do know about Heads is that they do hold an electrical charge for some time, and there's a way to discharge it.

Rest assured, I will NOT be doing anything like this.
          WWWAAAYYY beyond my comprehension

Comment

Or am I wrong about a way to discharge a y Stores power?

Beyond my scope, NOT going to fkcu with anything like that. There's a shop a few miles down the road that does that shizz. I personally would have them do anything like that.

Comment

Or am I wrong about a way to discharge a y Stores power?

Beyond my scope, NOT going to fkcu with anything like that. There's a shop a few miles down the road that does that shizz. I personally would have them do anything like that.
              Sorry it was a basic warning to anyone that doesn't know it's dangerous. Yeah, stick with them long Islands. When I drank they were one of my favorites, sooo much alcohol in 'em and I'm a pro at drinking ( but I'm retired for now )

Comment

Working...
              X