X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paranoid
    replied
    Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

I'm picking it up in a few days. its like two hundred watts or some shit and the cab does have 4 10 inchers in it. I have to make room for all the shit I bought today for really nothing money wise. I use my Randall but I also have Peavey , use a tubed effects pedal. I think I can really bother the folks down the road if I ever use the crate.
    can any one ever have 2 much Guitar sh!t? Tie all 3 together and they'll hear ya down town!

Leave a comment:

• john.w.lawson
    replied
    Originally posted by paranoid View Post
    dime bag played a none tube head and lots try to get his tone. for a hundred buy it for an amp for your buddies to play through when they come over.
    I'm picking it up in a few days. its like two hundred watts or some shit and the cab does have 4 10 inchers in it. I have to make room for all the shit I bought today for really nothing money wise. I use my Randall but I also have Peavey , use a tubed effects pedal. I think I can really bother the folks down the road if I ever use the crate.

Leave a comment:

• paranoid
    replied
    dime bag played a none tube head and lots try to get his tone. for a hundred buy it for an amp for your buddies to play through when they come over.

Leave a comment:

• diablomozart
    replied
    hard to go wrong for 100 bucks as long as it works...just dont expect it to sound like a nice tube head as it's solid state...with decent eq settings it can prob sound fairly decent...d.m.

Leave a comment:

• john.w.lawson
    replied
    Add to that I don't know shit about crate amps!

Leave a comment:

• Think a crate head and half stack is worth 100. bucks

Was looking at some weights a person in town had for sale and notice the amp, she said its for sell too. I asked how much and they wanted 150, but said if I buy the weights I could get it for 100.
    Its an Excalibur GX2200H head and a four speaker cab. the cab needs new tolex..

I have all the amps I need just wondering if I should snag this anyway at 100.
Working...
X