New Accessory Day? Swing String 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Accessory Day? Swing String 5

I know these are'nt "new to the market", but I've been on the hunt for a multi-guitar stand that would accomodate my multiple V's to no avail. No one makes one that I've been able to find, so I ended up getting one of these 5 guitar String Swings. I love this thing! Looks professional, clean, and seems to be pretty durable. It looks even better with my Jackson LED sign above it. I'll definitely be purchasing more of these down the road. Highly recommend.

Here's a few of my USA's hanging on it...

(Don't mind Lace, my Angelfish, trying to be photogenic. He's a character)

Well, that`s just really cool!! Guitars and the Hanger.

Comment

That row of five hanging USAs is probably worth more than the wall of imports hanging in any of my local stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
        That row of five hanging USAs is probably worth more than the wall of imports hanging in any of my local stores.
        That might be true I don't know. My local stores are'nt any better. They don't even keep strings well stocked. It's actually pretty sad.

Comment

Originally posted by synapsistheory View Post

My local stores are'nt any better. They don't even keep strings well stocked. It's actually pretty sad.
          The only way to compete with string pricing is to do a big order. As well as other accessories.
          Places like Amazon and Guitar Center (and Best Buy and Wal-Mart, etc) sell their strings for a dollar less than I can even buy them. And that is because they deal direct with the manufacturer and buy truckloads at a time. I have many times ran over to Best Buy to buy strings to put on my shelves. (there are reasons why we don't do it all the time)

Mom and Pop shops, even if they deal with the manufacturer (not usually cost effective due to the price of buy-ins) can't buy or house the amount of strings needed to get decent deals.
          So, we empty our shelves before we order so that we can place the biggest order possible, That means that sometimes Brand X 9gauge will be out of stock for quite a long time while we wait for Brand X 10gauge and Brand Y 9gauge to sell out.

*Point of Reference for those who like totally useless trivia: Wal-Mart has been known to have their own section of some manufacturing facilities (not musical instruments). A complete supply chain devoted to WM sales. Sometimes with slight alterations to the product to lower costs. Which, again, due to purchasing power, is something they can do that others can not.

Comment

Working...
          X