No announcement yet.

NAD!!!! WOOT..... Not again!! lol.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD!!!! WOOT..... Not again!! lol.....

Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister Deluxe 20.
    This is basically an updated and upgraded Tubemeister 18. Same features BUT.. now it includes the best SWITCHABLE (4 settings) Red Box DI out. Its basically a direct out that you could.. if you wanted to... plug directly into an FRFR speaker or go direct to the board with no sacrifice in tone. The Deluxe 20 is voiced like the H& K Triamp Mark III which I feel is one of the best sounding amps (and one of the most expensive) ever made. Its not scratchy or hi-fi sounding... it has a beautiful tone all around. Great for any genre of music. It has a power soak that takes the wattage from 20, to 5 to 1 to 0.
    I bought it because it doesn't sound like a Marshall which is what all my amps sound like. I bought it because the Red Box DI is amazing on it. If a club has a good PA I don't even bring a cab. I just bring the head and my pedal board and go direct. I just set the switch on the red box to compensate for the room. It has 4 settings... Vintage/Modern, Small/Large (cabinet size), Line/Mic and On/Off.
    For classic rock the vintage and the small settings are perfect. I then set the line/mic per whatever the sound guy prefers and its off to the races. Perfect direct tone with no cabinet.
    At 1 watt its the perfect recording and rehearsing amp.
    It also takes pedals really well.
Working...
X