Heisman of Heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heisman of Heads

Personally, I use and dig the Rivera. Versatile clean to tight crunch. Not much for over the top gain. Distortion stays clear and articulate. Oh yeah, that's the M/S series not the Knucklehead. Great for country AND rock!!

mark
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

You all know my vote! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Gorilla 10 watt hands down.
        hpets [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You know, the words "Gorilla" & "Gay" should never appear in the same thread together...ever [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ December 17, 2002, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Lordofgain ]

Comment

Hey Thenine... Me too. Where you live? I was at Tim's house about week and a half ago passing though. That Ecstacy was to die for. I thought the Uber was cool but a lot more metalic. I believe I have found my new pinacle when I played Bro-ff's Bogners. I'm seriously thinking about dumping my Recto now. Of course I haven't tried a SLO but the Bogners are truly impressive. Seems real easy to dial in too. I think the Knucklehead and the Dual Recto's are a beeotch to dial in IMHO.

Comment

MH: I live in Portland, of course BroFF is across the river in Vancouver, WA. He and I just saw the Iron Maidens last friday at the The Roseland. Awesome show! And yeah, XTC's rock, great versatility too. I just got a medusa cable and a GCX. So I can switch mine using midi. Awesome, what more would you want?

JOHN

Comment

yes this poll is gay

[ December 19, 2002, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: thingman ]

Comment

Working...
                X