NAD guess what it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD guess what it is

This was just delivered Saturday and thought I'd share. Let's play a game. Can you guess what it is?

first clue

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

not a clue..

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
            [img][/img]
            mark iii blue stripe long head.

Comment

Thanks for playing John! Nope not a iii.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

1984 Mark IIC++. Simul, EQ, long chassis, and original c++. According to Mike B, they only
                made about 12 of these. He said this was an original. He just went through it and gave it a clean bill of health. Sounds really, really good.

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
                  1984 Mark IIC++. Simul, EQ, long chassis, and original c++. According to Mike B, they only
                  made about 12 of these. He said this was an original. He just went through it and gave it a clean bill of health. Sounds really, really good.
                  Wow... the HOLY GRAIL!!! Congratz! Awesome.

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

I am digging it. Still working on settings. Has a very awesome, unforgiving, bitey tone. Still looking for that Santana lead that I know is in there. I had been quietly looking for a long time. Just waiting for the right one to be available. With the paperwork and I even have a voice message recording from Mike B verifying and describing the amp, this one was exactly what I was looking for.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Sweet!!! Congrats, also...I know that is THE amp for a lot of guys.
                        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Ah, the Ferrari NART Spider of metal amps. I was going to say Mark II C++ but I would have just been guessing and didn't want to look dumb if I was wrong.

Congrats!
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                          X