Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's see pics of your amp and effects gear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let\'s see pics of your amp and effects gear!

Cleveland Metal your the ****ing man [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Vayne,

Those are all just empty shells, he can't play so they're there just for looks....

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

lol if those are empty shells then send me some so i can make people drool [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

hehe...

Nah, he actually gets a pretty brutal sound out of that rig... Here's a clip:

Cleve's Brutal CAE and friends... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

all i can say is [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] that sounds freakin awsome.

Comment

Thanx dude, that's Bill/Horns666 playing that ummm, highly, ummm, articulate dirge, [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] hehe...

But, it's the CAE3+se and VHT 2510 rig. Quite serious chug...

Comment

Here's my little rig - I almost never play arenas any more [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] so I don't need a hundred zillion watts to be heard ten tables away...

I never could decide which preamp I prefer - the Piranha or the JMP-1 - so I use both... The Peavey MidiPro switcher is a great piece of gear - very transparent midi-controlled looper/switcher - I don't know who built it for them but if you have any need for a switcher try to find one of these - they're a whole lot cheaper than a Patchmate, and very, very good...

Here's the back: you can see my Samson Airline wireless in the upper left corner of this shot - I just throw up the antennas and check it once for signal and then leave it alone... I have a cable in the gig bag if worst comes to worst, of course... The purple clip-on fan gets hooked to the side of the rack and blows air across the tubes to keep the cool but dirty :-)

I'm into portable (can you tell?)... I have a Yorkville 2x12" Celestion loaded cab at the rehersal hall, but it never gets moved anywhere...

Here's a shot of my pedal board, but I only use it with my Fender amps - never with the rack... This board kicks ass!

[ December 27, 2002, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Jimi D ]

Comment

Well I got my old 800 cab back - I'm gonna replace the 50's with Celestion 75's like the one's in my 900 cab- They sound fuller to me- Neddi

www.facebook.com/neddistanz

Comment

damn, had to go waaaaaaaay back for this one! don't gonna give in, must not die!

after a long time, at last my contribution...
                    my rig
                    the rack in closeup

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's my simple rig that's not done yet:

Nady RW-1
                      Peavey Tubefex
                      Peavey Classic 50/50
                      Crate 4x10 Cab.

[ February 23, 2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Charvelman ]

Comment

Originally posted by Deadnight:

Here's some of my stuff. As you can see it's nothing special. I also have some midi equipment that didn't fit in either of the pictures.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude my avatar [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

hey foolius, you'd be happier with 30 watt cels instead of the 75's.

seriously.
                          Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't...

I don't like them. I like the tight edge, low end heavy chunk, and defined reproduction that the 75 watt celestions give me. The thirties are too midrangey and soft sounding. They do sing somewhat nicely though.

I would like to try the MESA 90 watt recto cabs though...

Comment

Well here's my new rig- A little paint remover and some chicken knobs and my Marshall JCM900 combo looks killer- Neddi

www.facebook.com/neddistanz

Comment

Plugging a 2290 into a Marshall 900 Combo...

Isn't there like laws against that? haha [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X