• Show
Clear All

• Soldano SLO Rules!!!

Sorry, I just had to start with that!!

Re: Soldano SLO Rules!!!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, but my CAE/VHT2150 will liquify your bowels!!!

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

That what I'm afraid of, John. At my advanced age they don't need much help!

Comment

EEEWWWWW...............So that explain my stomach upset after practice... [img]graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bowels / Evilution [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Like the laxative/toilet scene in Dumb and Dumber...

Hehehe...

Comment

That would be me.. [img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So you never traded it for a Bogner X. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

If the Soldano SLO is your "cup of tea" you should try and get ahold of(or a chance to play thru-and hear) the Rackmount SLO.
                    The rackmount unit sounds a bit deeper/tighter-with the same famous Soldano *Growl*.

I have a 1992 Rackmount SLO with the chrome DeYoung transformers in it.It has been modified from the Soldano factory with the Depth Control Mod and the scoop switch for the Clean/Crunch channel.It has the slave out and effects loop too.

Soldano's reputation and attention to detail in the amps they make is legendary.
                    I agree with the topic starter that Soldano's do in fact RULE,but the other gear mentioned is also Tops in it's field(I believe the Custom Audio/VHT 2150 [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] was mentioned)

Comment

LRG, the possible trade i was interested in doing was just so I could live with an Ecstacy for a while running thru my cabs and using it in a real world setting. Playing them in a store is a waste of time.
                      I wanted to expirement, and as they are the same value if I decided I liked the SLO better, I could trade the Bog for another SLO. That simple.
                      Seeins as most Ecstacy owners think they are worth more, then thats not gonna happen, and I'm fine with that.
                      The SLO has a high volume roar that has to be heard to be believed, and I'm not the LEAST bit unhappy with mine.

Comment

I was told by Soldano that the X88R is exactly the same as an SLO without the power section- I can't wait to here it through Joel's (soon to be mine) VHT 2150- Can you say sleepless nights awaiting? FM
                        www.facebook.com/neddistanz

Comment

Neddi, that high school mullet pic is the bomb!!

Comment

Not excited about getting the 2150 or anything are ya' Neddi?

Comment

I am Foolius Maximus, ruler of Guitarica, a planet really far away- Big Neddi was just a fake identity I used to become accepted by humans-FM
                              www.facebook.com/neddistanz

Comment

Working...
                              X