Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old dod pedals!

DOD.jpg

Got this whole set up for under 100 bucks today! Board/case, patch cables and power included.

Stero Chorus, Stereo Flanger, Compressor/Limiter, Classic Tube and Modern Heavy Rock Distortion. Stoked. I also got a nice ROSS Phase/Distortion
    Attached Files

I had an FX-55 "_____ Distortion" (can't remember) back in the day, and I still have a Bi-FET Preamp. I think they made great stuff.
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Congrats on the FX. I always liked the DOD pedals. The old ones were better than their BOSS
      equivalents, and were made in the US, no less. I've still got my Stero Chorus--great pedal!

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
        I had an FX-55 "_____ Distortion" (can't remember) back in the day, and I still have a Bi-FET Preamp. I think they made great stuff.
        If it was red colored it was an FX-55B called the "Supra Distortion."
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Dude KILLER score! Man your finding deals like me on my Randall Gear! LOL! Some very cool pedals for sure!
          *Kramer Focus 4000 "V" 85' with OFR \m/
          *Kramer Focus 1000 85' with OFR \m/
          *Randall RG100ES Full Stack (85') Black Tolex with Matching R412JB & R412JT Jaguar Loaded Cabs "THE "DIME" METAL MONSTER" \m/
          Randall RG100ES (88') Gray Carpet "THE METAL MONSTER" \m/
          *Ampeg VH140C HEAD....O.M.G. METAL HEAVEN! \m/
          *ADA MP-1 (3.666 RECTO/SOLDANO) MOD* \m/
          *Digitech RP-1 "THE ORIGINAL" \m/
          *Morley Vai Bad Horsie 2 Wah \m/

​*LONG LIVE THE M-E-T-A-L!" \m/

Comment

My first pedal was the DOD American Metal pedal (if my memory is correct). FX-57 I think?

Comment

I can honestly say that most D.O.D pedals suck in comparison to Boss but that's just my opinion. It's not like I use pedals like these anymore anyway with the set up I have. That's still a nice score though for under $100 bucks.
              Last edited by leftykingv2; 01-06-2014, 07:36 PM.
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X