Digidesign Eleven Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digidesign Eleven Rack

We've got one in a factory sealed box sitting right in front of me. $829.00 out the door anywhere inside the USA. This is THE best direct recording guitar rig out there!

Digidesign Eleven Rack Hardware Features
    • High-speed USB 2.0 connection
    • DSP-accelerated audio interface provides powerful recording without latency
    • 8 simultaneous channels of high-resolution recording up to 24-bit/96 kHz
    • Stereo balanced XLR outputs
    • Dedicated 1/4 inch outputs designed to connect with amplifiers
    • XLR mic input with 48V phantom power
    • 2 x 1/4 inch line-level inputs for keyboards, drum machines, etc.
    • AES/EBU and S/PDIF stereo digital I/O
    • Stereo 1/4 inch headphone jack
    • 1 x 1 MIDI I/O

Eleven Rack in the Studio
    Eleven Rack combines studio-standard Pro Tools software with a high-resolution, dual DSP-powered audio interface so you’ll never have to worry about latency when recording with its built-in amp/effects tones — nor will your computer have to carry the processing burden. Eleven Rack also takes re-amping to the next level by recording both dry and processed guitar signals simultaneously, allowing you to re-amplify later without patching a single cable.

Eleven Rack On Stage
    Eleven Rack also rocks onstage as a standalone amp tone and effects signal processor, Digidesign pulled out all the stops to make sure it sounds and feels just like playing through the real deal. Digidesign also included a classic collection of effects, from must-have stompboxes to world-class rackmount studio processors. Eleven Rack has all the I/O flexibility you need to integrate it into your existing rig, and easily incorporate the tones you’ve recorded with into your live setup, closing the gap between studio and stage.

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Gibson Custom Shop Super Dealer
    Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Custom Guitars Dealer
    Now shipping Mesa/Boogie amps anywhere in the USA!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!
Working...
X