Kahler Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kahler Parts

So I've looked at Wammiworld and Kahlerparts. Is there anywhere to find the intonation and action adjustment screws for a 3300/3310 for my KE-1? Looks like all I can do is order a whole new bridge; there's gotta be a better LRU than that! Any help would be appreciated guys
    EAOS: 28JUN09

I always thought they used the same screws as the 2300 series flatmount trems. You can contact them to be sure:

http://www.kahlerparts.com/Other_Pages/Contact.htm

-edit- It says here that it shares all the same interchangeable parts, so you should be good to go with screws for the 2300 trems:

http://www.kahlerparts.com/Part_Pages/T_3300.htm

Last edited by dg; 10-18-2009, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Can you post a picture of what the parts look like? I have a Kahler parts kit here that a music store gave me when they closed their doors.

Comment

Thanks for those links... my KVPro's Kahler just popped a string retainer the other day... and its been hanging unplayed for atleast 2 months! Argh! Thats the 3rd one Ive had break on me, and Im all out of extras.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by piranhaguy2002a View Post
          Can you post a picture of what the parts look like? I have a Kahler parts kit here that a music store gave me when they closed their doors.

In this pic, the phillips head screw is the intonation screw, and the small set-screw right behind the roller is the saddle height adjustment screw:

Parts 74 & 76 in this schematic:

http://www.kahlerparts.com/X_pages/X_2300.htm

Comment

You sir are in luck I have both. I have 2 intonations screws left, and I have a few of the shorter set screws you need. PM me your mailing address and I'll get them out to you.
            Last edited by piranhaguy2002a; 10-21-2009, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys
              EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

I replaced the saddle height screws on mine with steel screws that I bought online from a generic hardware store. All you need is the length and the ID number. The bad part is, I can't recall what they where. Maybe #6? They were some kind of # number. Can any gearheads chime in? My luthier identified them, I ordered them, and then I forgot all the details. Sorry!

EDIT: Also, they are called standoff screws.

ANOTHER EDIT: Kahler does stuff in imperial, so you can place an order in a range of sizes and pretty much guess correct if you steer clear of the metric shit.
                Last edited by Axewielder; 10-22-2009, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X