Props to Nick and Jeff at Piney Hills Studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Nick and Jeff at Piney Hills Studio

This has been a long time coming. I was looking for a PC1 and found one that Nick was selling. He didn't know me from Jack but he was most helpful. He even got the guitar out in time for me to have it for the weekend. Kudos to him and Jeff for great customer service.
    My next new Jackson will certainly come from these guys.

I wish I could post pics of my chlorine guitar but I'm having problems with the link to my picasa album. Anyway, I just wanted to give credit where credit was due.

Nick kicks ass!
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

They are great guys! Nick really helped me out with my Demmel, and then the KE2 that's coming soon (hopefully next week!!). He's got a customer for life as far as I'm concerned.

Mark

Comment

Nick is awesome. Was it the chlorine or natural?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
          Nick is awesome. Was it the chlorine or natural?
          Chlorine, albeit a dark version of Chlorine. I'm going to start leaving it in the sun for several hours on the weekend in hopes that the pigment fades a bit. It's one of the 1st 100 that was made by Jackson after being picked up by Fender.

Comment

yeah Nick is the man. he's helped me out more times than I can count

Comment

Yeah. I saw that one in his store last time I was there. It was dark but nice. The new chlorines are awfully dark compared to the older ones.

Comment

Wish i'd had the money to nab that beauty Nick's deifnately one cool helpfull dude...

Comment

Nick and Jeff are good people. If you haven't bough from them, you should.
                  Jeff Smeltz

Comment

thanks guys
                    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

yup i just got a nice dinky from Nick today!!! Awesome guy!

Comment

Working...
                      X