Jackson pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson pickups

I remember my friend used to talk about this Jackson pickup thats supossed to sound amazing, were there any good pickups Jackson used to put out?

Just realized i should have posted this under General Jackson/Charvel Talk

Comment

No, some post pickup discussions in the amp forum.

I have no issues with Jackson pickups. I really dig the low output J50B(C?) in my Fusion Pro. J90C's are nice too. Those are all I've tried so far.

Comment

To me the J50BC sounds good but isn't hot enough, the J90c is killer, and the J95 sounds OK. Those are the ones I have tried.

Comment

I've got a J50BC and (I believe) a J50B in my guitars, and I love them. The lower output really lets you control the amount of gain you put on the signal with your picking style, and the amplifier. And they're really clear. They sound great, especially with the mid-boost circuit.

Comment

I need to figure out what's in my FB2T. Those stock Jackson pups are amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
              To me the J50BC sounds good but isn't hot enough
              To me, it nails the classic Queensryche tone (first few LP's / CD's / whatever). It might not be hot, but it's got a complex flavor, like a fine wine

Comment

Working...
              X