Remove silk screen from guitar case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove silk screen from guitar case

Not sure if this is the right section for this or not, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to remove the silk-screened logo from a guitar case?

My Jackson Kelly came with a case that fits it quite nicely, but it says "B.C. Rich" in huge letters on the side of it, and that really bugs me! I'd rather just have it plain black.

I tried using the wife's nail polish remover and rubbing alcohol, but they only slightly lightened it.

If anyone's got any ideas or suggestions that might take it off without ruining the case, please let me know!
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Hey man, I don't have an answer for you regarding removing the BC Rich tag. You could just throw some stickers on it like this:

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

lol Alvin, that's hilarious! Not a big fan of the "tourist" guitar case though!
      My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Working...
      X