Pandora's Box!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora's Box!!!!!

Hey guys an gals! In need of your teky expertise here, just got a charvel custom stx strat style, my friend had it for around 12 - 15 years and never did anything to it. I'm now stripping it down and cleaning but noticed a small plastic plate on the back, took it off and inside was a small 9v battery?! tried to trace the wires but they were broken, I'm guessing my friend knew nothing about it as it was the original battery from the early 90's (may be a little flat me thinks!). anyway, does anyone here have any idea what it's for or even better what it was connected to? Help would be much appreciated here, thanx.

Probably for the original Gain Boost board that was in it, activated by the mini toggle.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

lol cheers again, you helped with my last post i think. Seems wierd though, have been google'n like crazy trying to find info so i can put it back as it's supposed to be but can't find anything, can't see a circuit board in it either, just a battery with 2 loose wires connected to nothing, anyone any good with the electronics here?

Comment

Working...
      X