adjusting truss rod on an rr24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adjusting truss rod on an rr24

I just tried to adjust the trust rod on my buddies rr24, but unlike my truss rod in my rr1 that requires an allan key, his guitar needs a truss rod tool. So i found a tool that will fit but it seems when i crank the wrench counter clockwise all its doing is loosening the end of the truss rod(kind of like there is a cap on the end). Is my truss rod tool not deep enough or something? His guitar didn't come with any tools so does anyone know where i can get one? Any help would be great, thanks!

He needs the tool that looks like a crack pipe. I got one with my Jackson. I wonder why he didn't?

Note: I do not do crack. It's just that the tool looks kinda like one.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

http://www.allparts.com/store/tools-...00,Product.asp

I don't know if that one is the right size, but that's what it should look like.
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
        He needs the tool that looks like a crack pipe. I got one with my Jackson. I wonder why he didn't?

Note: I do not do crack. It's just that the tool looks kinda like one.
        Imports don't come with the tools. Or are they supposed to now?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
        X