Who has a USA pro tele?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a USA pro tele?

You see them on the Charvel website but I haven't seen many photos of them on here.

How popular are they?

Alan
    Last edited by alanhindle; 05-15-2010, 06:08 PM.

There are a few here, but they are the least popular of the 3 . I would buy one but the strat headstock on the tele body throws me off, i wish it has a tele charvel headstock :idea:

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
      There are a few here, but they are the least popular of the 3 . I would buy one but the strat headstock on the tele body throws me off, i wish it has a tele charvel headstock :idea:
      Agreed. I think Charvel would sell alot more of these if they'd make them with the Tele headstock. Seems like it would be easy enough to tool out a different headstock. I just can't see where it would make that much of a difference cost-wise especially when you compare it to how much the increased revenue would offset any additional cost?
      Good deals with:
      Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Really? I dig mine, it's cool with the Strat head.

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Love mine too...it's actually my favorite of the pro mods. This now has chrome hardware, OFR and cream bezels...looks even more killer now!

Comment

You really can't miss the pole pieces on that one no matter how far you bend the string!!!!
            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chubtone
              Here's my So Cal and one of my employees San Dimas 2 tele's.

Hey Chubtone... you should get the Style 2 in Candy Tangerine to match your So-Cal!!

Comment

I have a Black Tele and 2 So Cals as well. I love all 3 but I do have to say there is something very special about the Tele, same feel yet a totally different sound.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                  You really can't miss the pole pieces on that one no matter how far you bend the string!!!!
                  Carvin M22SD's and their 11 poles! :O
                  "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                  Gotta get away from here.
                  Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                  Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Thanks for the photos so far. You're starting to sway me.

A question about the sound difference with the tele shape. How can that be? Are they more slab like than countoured and how does that affect the tone? Does a slight difference in tone really matter with a guitar made to be played with high gain?

Comment

I have one of the gold Tele's. Love it. The tone is fatter than the other models, plays like a custom shop.

Comment

great shot, Big D. The tele looks very cool in full flight.

btw, nice guitar stand behind you.....
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X