Post your Charvel USA Standard Stars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Charvel USA Standard Stars!

I got a sudden GAS for one of those....especially 1-hum, floyd, ebony fretboard and in black or white...

So...no one has those?

Comment

I do but shitty photos. I'll try to get one posted. I'm with you though, love em.

Comment

Bump :d

Comment

Dude, I'm sorry. I totally flaked on this (just swamped at work and drinking too much after work I guess). I'll take some photos tonight. Not sure if it's worth the wait though. Just a baby blue star single hum maple board.

Comment

Only 2 decent pics I have. Got this guitar from Joe (toejam). These pics were taken at a friends' gig. They told us ahead of time to bring our guitars so we could play while they took their break.

Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Okay, sorry for the shit photo. I'm still working on this one. It was floyded by the previous owner in the 80s. I pulled the FR and threw on a v-trem. The pickup was trashed too so I added a Dimarzio super distortion. The neck is sweet but needs some fret work. At some point I need to put a new nut on it too.

Comment

Cool guitars guys!

Comment

Well...it's close!

Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Man, I would love to have a Star. They don't make them anymore do they (As in you couldn't get one through the CS)? Or could you...
                    Gibson SG Standard
                    Jackson DK2M Dinky
                    Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
                    Roland Micro Cube
                    Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Here's my Star (as used in the official Charvel photo's....serial 6086).
                      I've replaced the original pickup with a Bareknuckle Miracle Man.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Dinky93 View Post
                        Man, I would love to have a Star. They don't make them anymore do they (As in you couldn't get one through the CS)? Or could you...
                        You can get one through the custom shop.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinky93 View Post
                          The Music Zoo has a couple. Personally I like pointy-head on stars, but the black with binding one they have is killer.

Comment

Hows about this little gem.

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

few of mine....

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Working...
                              X