2008 San Dimas Wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 San Dimas Wiring

I aquired a 2008 San Dimas without pickups. I have a partial wiring harness, volume pot, and 3-way switch. Would greatly appreciate any info or diagrams. Would love to have pics of the control cavity. I have the SH-1/59 and the TB4 (2 Conductor) to put in, just limited in my electronic installation abilities. Thanks.
    My hair is on fire!!!!!My hair is on fire!!!!!!
    Marshall 2205, 6100, 6100LM, JMP-1, EL84 20/20, VHT 2/50/2, Marshall 1960A & B cabs, '79 Strat, '84 Pacer, '98 Wolfgang, '08 Charvel San Dimas x 3.

Here you go. May not be of much help.

Should be the correct wiring diagram.
    http://www.seymourduncan.com/support...matic=2h_1v_3w
    Don

Comment

Hey that pic looks familiar. Who would have thought that you would get to bust that thing out twice in 1 month. Id post mine too but it looks just like that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
        Hey that pic looks familiar. Who would have thought that you would get to bust that thing out twice in 1 month. Id post mine too but it looks just like that one.
        I almost didn't post it again I won't make any comments on it this time though But since I already had the pic, figured may just as well if it will help someone out
        Don

Comment

Thanks

This will be pretty useful Dogbone. Much appreciated. Like the slime green. I got the Candy Blue and the Black ones, but I've grown to like the green.
          My hair is on fire!!!!!My hair is on fire!!!!!!
          Marshall 2205, 6100, 6100LM, JMP-1, EL84 20/20, VHT 2/50/2, Marshall 1960A & B cabs, '79 Strat, '84 Pacer, '98 Wolfgang, '08 Charvel San Dimas x 3.

Comment

Working...
          X