No announcement yet.

Charvel Bullseyes - No, really...when?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Bullseyes - No, really...when?

So these have been done for like - what? - a couple of weeks, maybe more? Trying to refrain from calling or e-mailing GXP inquiring about delivery. I mean, I don't want to be the 30th person asking them about this yet again - which has just got to be getting obnoxious to answer over and over again.

So, where do these stand? ...No, really. Certainly, we should cut FMIC some slack, as I'm sure they're still working the inventory and delivery kinks out of their new system. A few days, I can understand. Even a week or so. But a few weeks??? Or maybe they're not really done? ...Something else, anything? Please don't misunderstand - I'm not intending to bash them or anyone else. It'd just be nice to have some info. on what's holding them up. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Do any of my JCF brothers know? Folks from FMIC? In my best Ferris Beuler imitation: "...anyone?...anyone?" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ December 04, 2002, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: shreddermon ]

Re: Charvel Bullseyes - No, really...when?

Spoke to him today ... 30 are done and waiting to be shipped. He did say that he had to make a trip out to corona soon so maybe that will help.

I know it's tough cause it's so close but after the conversations we have had ... trust me it will be well worth the wait ... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ December 04, 2002, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I just spoke with Lloyd at GuitarExpress. He said that the guitars are all done (as we already know). According to Lloyd, whatever Fender does to “bless” new guitars before they go out the door is what is holding up the shipment. Basically, we are being held-up by paperwork. Lloyd was cautiously optimistic that we will get them before Christmas.

He also said that we will be very pleased with the guitars, as there are several “surprises” that he was able to pull-off. He didn’t give me any specifics. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

>>He also said that we will be very pleased with the guitars, as there are several “surprises” that he was able to pull-off. He didn’t give me any specifics.<<

Again ... it will be well worth the wait ..
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] NEED BULLSEYE CHARVEL, NEED BULLSEYE CHARVEL" [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

I am dying on the other side of the planet for this guitar, and now there are suprises!!...this is too much to take....luckily I'm on Holiday after tomorrow so I'll be home when it arrives and the time will pass quicker of course. It looks like I'll be lucky to get mine before Christmas, sniff sniff....

Comment

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of mine over here. Any speculation on what those surprises might be?

Rudy
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Basically, we are being held-up by paperwork.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] ...groan... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Anxiously awaiting "surprises". [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I know they'll be worth the wait. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] O HELL YA BOY [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] I CAN'T PUCKIN WAIT TO GET MINE ! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] thanks again to kev and all involved parties for making a usa charvel killer reissue a reality hella cool and glad i got in ! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] alz p.s. hey admins what gives one of my stars needs a new light bulb ?lol happy holidays , alz

[ December 04, 2002, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: ALZ ]

Comment

I hear you guys, I am impatiently waiting for my Chlorine Soloist that OSG is due to get in soon ( I hope) from what I understand they are all built and ready to ship but something is holding up the shipping process. You think FMIC would want to get those babies out ASAP, so they can get paid ASAP. Maybe the buyout has slowed the shipping thing a bit. Oh well, I hope they get their rear in gear and get them out the door or I wont have any fingernails left [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (tone crosses fingers & hopes optimistically)
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I'm actually dying to see full pictures of those.. should be really nice ..

Comment

One of the Golden Rules of Business is that whatever delays the product is unneccessary, and should be done away with until a better system can be initiated - from paperwork to people, whatever holds up production/manufacturing/shipping/delivery is best removed from the chain.

Don't worry, guys, they're just going through last-minute QA checks like the JCF-01 Rhoads did - just DON'T send em back to have the finish flaws and hardware issues resolved, or you won't see them for 6 months or more.

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Geez Louise, what is going on here?...these guitars, all 30 of them, were done and finished at Jackson on Nov 19th, over 5 weeks ago?....Fender have really dropped the ball with this one [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] ....did anybody here get a Bullseye for Christmas?...

Comment

Nope ... All I got was my order .. I did speak with someone at Fender before the holiday and he said they were trying to get them shipped .. apparently the was minor work that needed to be finshed up (setups and such) and they didn't wanna ship a few at a time.. they want all 30 to go together ..

Comment

I always thought they would come in a few at a time to Lloyd as Jackson finished and shipped them. To finish them all at once was pretty cool, and waiting is tough, but tougher when you know they are done. I'm all paid up and ready to go as soon as the guitar gets to Lloyd...wahhaahaa [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

All the more reason to keep your money in the bank until the guitar's done. "Lots of dead presidents just waiting on `ya, Jackson. You know you want `em. [waving large denomination bills and whispering...] Come to poppa." [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

P.S. - At this point, I'm wondering if we won't see them until after NAMM. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] ...Heck, maybe they'll be at NAMM.

Comment

Working...
                              X