4th Batch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Batch

Um ... looks like there's a white one in the batch.

Sorry ... just noticed you guys were discussing this in the let's speculate thread. Anyway, one more thread won't hurt!
    Last edited by thetruthguy; 03-11-2009, 08:55 PM.
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

I see white, flip-flop gold and purple.

Edit... I'm guessing the "twist" is rosewood boards.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Nice one, Mike. You said you'd make it harder to guess which was which and you did

I don't think that's flip-flop - I think it's Candy Tangerine. I'm betting Style 2.

Which leaves Purple for the SoCal, and White (Classic/Alpine/Vintage/Non-Pearl) for the Style 1

Hmmmm. Lookie here:

Long horn = Style 1 or SoCal - too long for the Style 2

They've already done a Purple Style 2, so that means it's CT this time, and since they can't do a White SoCal because of the Adrian Smith Jackson, that leaves a Purple SoCal.

Or, quite possibly, just to do it, those are all 3 the same model. 50 of each color.
      Thinkabouddit.

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Clever.
        Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          I see white, flip-flop gold and purple.

Edit... I'm guessing the "twist" is rosewood boards.
          Rosewood = multipiece neck = higher production costs = no dice for cheap production series

These were designed to be quick and easy to make. Smart money says no change to neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie_van_trailerpark View Post
            Rosewood = multipiece neck = higher production costs = no dice for cheap production series

These were designed to be quick and easy to make. Smart money says no change to neck.
            Fender does the same price for their American Standard strats with Maple and Rosewood boards. My guess is costs about the same to top route a piece of maple and install a trussrod and rosewood board as it does to back route a piece of maple and install a trussrod and a piece of walnut.
            Blank yo!

Comment

Comment

Oh yeah! White with chrome hardware. Should give lots of people boners around here. I'm glad to see they went with chrome rather than black. It looks so much better with white.
                Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Boing
                  Don

Comment

Working...
                  X