jt-580lp string lock screws?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jt-580lp string lock screws?

does anyone know of anywhere to get ahold of the string lock screws for the jt-580lp ive tried looking everywhere and came up with nothing. tried a few shops in my area and they dont even have the ones i need mostly the longer ones and i need the short ones.
    ESP ltd EX-260
    Jackson Kx10
    Jackson DXMG (SD Blackouts)
    Crate GFX-212T
    Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
    Dunlop Crybaby from hell

Im not sure off hand really. You could buy the long ones and thread a nut onto it, then cut off the excess threads, then remove the nut, which will "clean" the threads.
    Or you could take your saddle to a hardware store and find some allen bolts that work.

I know the complete saddles are available, but I cant recall if I've ever seen the allen bolts by themselves.
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

If it's the screws for the saddle Ace hardware has them but the allen wrench end is a larger size so you will need a different allen wrench

Comment

If your talking about the string lock screws i just use set screws you can go to your local ace hardware and they should have what you need. In my honest opinion they look much cleaner then the regilar screws
        Last edited by blitz; 02-15-2009, 09:44 AM.

Comment

sweet thanks i was gonna try ace as a last resort wanted to make sure atleast someone else did it first so i dont f-up anything LOL
          ESP ltd EX-260
          Jackson Kx10
          Jackson DXMG (SD Blackouts)
          Crate GFX-212T
          Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
          Dunlop Crybaby from hell

Comment

Working...
          X