Dimarzio pickup rings in colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimarzio pickup rings in colors?

Do they still make the 80's color mounting rings? Red, yellow, blue, etc. with the matching strat knobs? I've looked around, sometimes they show up on ebay, just wondering.
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Not sure on the rings, but they do offer custom non-production colors on the pups for only a $10 upcharge.

Comment

I was thinking which colour Evo's besides black would suit my Nebula WR1. Purple or blue?
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        I was thinking which colour Evo's besides black would suit my Nebula WR1. Purple or blue?
        Purple/black zebras maybe?

Comment

Spray paint??
          Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            Purple/black zebras maybe?
            That would look nice and match the finish as well. I'd go with that.

But yeah I believe that DiMarzio sells colored pickup rings and knobs/switch tip on their website.
            Or you can find an authorized dealer and have them order them for you.
            'Howling in shadows
            Living in a lunar spell
            He finds his heaven
            Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

GC and Musician's Fiend supposed to have them online.

Comment

Thanks guys.
                I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

All colors still produced.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.c...ELAID=26022279
                  -Chris

Comment

Search for an eBayer dealer called "BanjoMikez" I've bought PUs from him in various bobbin colors. And he carries some of the colored parts DiMarzio has discontinued (rings, knobs, etc.)

Comment

Working...
                    X