NGD: Slime Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Slime Green

Had to grab one before they all disappeared. For a color that "no one" wanted, folks seem to be keeping them

Thanks to Nick at PineyHills for this one

Couldn't find a camera setting to accurately capture the color, so I put in a green Jazz-style Dunlop pick for color comparison - if you know the color of those, you should be able to estimate the color of the guitar.

It's not a Neon green like the DiMarzio Cliplock or colored pickups, or this icon > < but there's definitely nothing wrong with it IMO.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

That thing is screaming for some double cremes or at least some zebras.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Nice, Newc. Congrats.

Comment

Nice grab Newc! I saw one at NAMM, I've always loved that color.
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Thanks all

I gotta say, after playing the SoCals with DiMarzios in them, the Duncans can't do Iron Maiden

They sound ok, but the DiMarzios nail the tone every time. Might convert one of the SCs to a S-S-S and put the DiMzos in the Greenie
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

But IM used lots of Duncans, didn't they?

Anyway, I've got a red one one the way, which'll go nice with my black one!
            My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

For the recent/later stuff, yeah, but for NOTB, Piece of Mind, and Powerslave, I'm pretty sure it was DiMarzios, at least on Dave's Strat.

Comment

I really didn't need to see this thread
                Looks great Newc
                Yeah pretty sure Dave used Dimarzios back on the early stuff
                Don

Comment

Congrats Newc. Thanks for the add the dunlop pick as a ref, but any idea how the finish is compared to the Dweezil charvels that were done in 2005?

Comment

PHillio Dealios > ALL
                    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
                      Congrats Newc. Thanks for the add the dunlop pick as a ref, but any idea how the finish is compared to the Dweezil charvels that were done in 2005?
                      I didn't get one of those. They were all 1hum, right? I seem to recall wanting one but passing due to the 1-humness. Either that or I was knee-deep in my 2 Customs at the time

Comment

Working...
                      X