Wiring Diagram for 3DR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Diagram for 3DR

guys, can anyone point me to a proper wiring diagrma/instructions for this kind of 3DR switch? im going to be putting a JB in it.

if you look closely, there are 8 little knobs to solder on on the board, and 2 (one of each side on the square box).
    currently, there is a potentiometer connected to my 6th and 7th knob on the board (from left to right)
    the current bridge pickup is the grey fat coating. it has Red and blue wires intertwined, connected to the fourth,
    Bare wire and white wire are connected to the 1st knob on the metal box housing, and the black is connected to the other knob on the metal box housing.

im a little confused because im moving my JB from my jackson to this charvel, but the Jacksons JB only has 3 wire connected. and the intertwined red and white are not connected to anything at all? why is it like that? how do i put the JB into the CHarvel? do i inlclude the red and white wires or do i leave them still taped closed?
    Last edited by leevan_lee; 01-17-2009, 03:26 AM.

could you guys draw me a diagram for this?

1 single coil
    1 Humbucker
    5 way switch (could you look at how mine are arranged. 8 in 1 straight line, and two on the sides (grounds i think)
    and one volume only.

(no tone take note)

i really need help ;(

Comment

Working...
    X