SPEED X and ALICE COOPER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPEED X and ALICE COOPER

Check out Speed X at the After Show Party. They are opening for Alice Cooper. I caught their first show in Atlanta last week, they rocked. The Guys are definately on their Game.

Mike Stone - Lead Vocals, Guitar, Bass Guitar
    Nick Catanese - Lead Guitar, Background Vocals

Joshua Sattler - Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Background Vocals

Mike Froedge - Drums, Background Vocals, Mad Recording Scientist

http://www.myspace.com/speedxband
    Last edited by GTarman68; 01-15-2009, 04:55 PM.

Bump it up.. DId anyone see them perform?? Pics???

Comment

Originally posted by GTarman68 View Post
      Bump it up.. DId anyone see them perform?? Pics???
      Sorry, did't catch that show. I went to Andy Timmons and Paul Gilbert with Racer X. I have seen Alice Cooper in the past and I also saw Nick Catanese a couple years ago at the Coffin Case Fashion Show. The other show happening at NAMM that I was aware of was Pappa Roach who I had absolutely no interest in whatsoever.
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

I hit the papa roach show (my kid likes them) they are fun and were ok

Comment

I took lessons from Nick a few years ago, since I am in Pa, he is so fundamentally sound, Personally I think he would be a great asset to any band as a LEAD player

Comment

Originally posted by Kizarney View Post
            I took lessons from Nick a few years ago, since I am in Pa, he is so fundamentally sound, Personally I think he would be a great asset to any band as a LEAD player

Correct you are. Nick is a friend of mine also. He has really impressed me w/ Speed X. They sound Great Live. Nick's Mom and Dad are Great people too. You gotta love em. He is just a hired gun in BLS, I hope Speed X does Well.

Papa Roach.. Meh.. Sorry, don't do it for me..

Timmons and Gilbert definately Shred..

Comment

Originally posted by kings31 View Post
              I hit the papa roach show (my kid likes them) they are fun and were ok
              I have seen them perform in movie theaters and pizza places before they got signed. they were a lot more entertaining back then
              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by GTarman68 View Post
                Check out Speed X at the After Show Party. They are opening for Alice Cooper. I caught their first show in Atlanta last week, they rocked. The Guys are definately on their Game.

Mike Stone - Lead Vocals, Guitar, Bass Guitar
                Nick Catanese - Lead Guitar, Background Vocals

Joshua Sattler - Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Background Vocals

Mike Froedge - Drums, Background Vocals, Mad Recording Scientist

http://www.myspace.com/speedxband
                I was at that show in Atlanta. They sounded really good, and I look forward to hearing more.

Comment

Working...
                X