NAMM 09 pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM 09 pictures

I will be attempting to post pictures direct from the floor of the NAMM show from my iphone to the board. Below will be the link you can check periodically to see if there are new pictures updated ...

http://s547.photobucket.com/albums/hh462/jcfnamm/
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Cool, Thanks Kev. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
      Cool, Thanks Kev. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
      I think you mean Karyn.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Pics are appreciated as always, my friend!

Comment

I clicked the link thinking there would be NAMM pictures. There wasn't but there was a slick Mustang. Is that yours, ~K~?
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
            I clicked the link thinking there would be NAMM pictures. There wasn't but there was a slick Mustang. Is that yours, ~K~?

Yup that would be my poor pony hiding in the snow. That was. A test upload to verify it worked
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
              Yup that would be my poor pony hiding in the snow. That was. A test upload to verify it worked
              Nice choice of color for that one!
              My old '71 Mach was similar...grabber yellow with flat black, including the blackout hood.

(Get a carport!)

Comment

Check out the booth for A&S cases if you can.

There is pics of a Kriz Kraft case they made for me and I insisted on a Plexi glass door with adjustable rail. Jim put my ideas to paper and it really is a rack case to end all rack cases.

Its a light grey one that they should have tons of pics of.

Comment

Ahhhhh!!! Get that mustang in a garage!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
                    Ahhhhh!!! Get that mustang in a garage!!!!
                    Fuck that...dig out and go drive it. Got to love high horsepower and rear wheel drive in the snow.

www.JerryRobison.com
                    '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

why would you leave your new mustang outside during the blizzard of the year?
                      198? Charvel Model 2B s/n 245085
                      1987 Charvel Model 6 s/n C707218
                      2001 SL2H Black Pearl s/n U09404
                      2006 SL2HT Burnt Cherry Sunburst s/n U18151
                      2008 USA C/S Soloist Soft Arch Carved Top Tiger Eye JA0510
                      2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 006666 (Ebony Fretboard)
                      2009 Adrian Smith Dinky s/n 007066 (Maple Freboard)

Comment

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by StukaJU87; 01-19-2009, 05:13 PM.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

best place to keep it noone wants to see that lol jk. its better to sit in the snow then drive around in the road salt and crap does more damage
                          ESP ltd EX-260
                          Jackson Kx10
                          Jackson DXMG (SD Blackouts)
                          Crate GFX-212T
                          Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
                          Dunlop Crybaby from hell

Comment

Originally posted by NateG80 View Post
                            best place to keep it noone wants to see that lol jk. its better to sit in the snow then drive around in the road salt and crap does more damage

That's true.. A little snow on the top is just fine.

The road salt (I call it the "SPICE") here in Ontario is crazy. I also drives me bonkers when I'm forced to drive through it...

Comment

Originally posted by drixll View Post
                              why would you leave your new mustang outside during the blizzard of the year?
                              Because there's 2 Harley davidsons in the garage!

Comment

Working...
                              X