sudden blackout on neck pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sudden blackout on neck pickup

Hi there, I'm sort of beggining on this stuff so I tought that this was the place to ask this.

So I got a japanese DK2, and the neck pickup blackouts some times, most of them when I start using the guitar. However, it starts working when I push it a little harder. Maybe some sort false contact or something?

Thanks!
    "You deserve what you dream"

it will most likely be a ground issue on that but not for sure take the plates off and inspect all the soilder connections

Comment

Leave the switch in the middle position when not using the guitar. There was a thread on this not too long ago.

Comment

thanks guys, i'll check the solders and will try to always leave it on the middel position
        "You deserve what you dream"

Comment

Hey I found that thread:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87930

Comment

well that thread makes sense to me I agree leave it in the middle position

Comment

Working...
            X