Roland GK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland GK

Ive been wondering forever and havent been on a forum to ask, How simple are Roland GK units. I really want to go synth but I want to be able to take the pickup and controller off really easily, I also want to know if its possible to make it wireless, those 13 pin cables look pretty unique though. I run a wireless for my normal guitar signal currently. Also I'd want to run the GR20 through my amp but I also want to use my guitar sound at the same time with pretty much no switching, which involes using my amp's overdrive channel and my wylde overdrive, I have a simple setup for my guitar stuff: Jackson RR24 / AKG Wireless / MXR Wylde Overdrive / Crate V3112T, and I use the overdrive channel on my amp combined with my MXR to get a lead tone. Would I throw the Roland in the Effects loop? and then how do I make it so I have no wires? My AKG wireless reciever is dual, it has a signal for my guitar on one side of it, and a signal for a headset microphone that I dont really use anymore, so I could get a second transmitter to send from the roland, but I dont know what the hell transmitter would work with a roland GK pickup.
    Last edited by blackendvampire; 01-14-2009, 07:09 PM.
    www.myspace.com/memnochband
    www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses
Working...
X