NAMM Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Info

First, I've got some cool news coming about two new lines that we'll be selling after NAMM. One is a handmade high end amp line that's considered to be one of the best high gain amps out there. The second is a guitar line similar to Suhr. I can't say what they are yet, but I'm really excited about them because I've been trying to get them in here for years!

Second, as I did last year I will be posting pics, videos and news in real time, directly from the NAMM Show floor. I use Flickr and Youtube to do this, in a few days I'll post the links so you guys can see what's happening, while it's happening.

Most importantly, I'm looking forward to not freezing my ass off for a few days. We're supposed to get 7"-10" of snow tomorrow, get me out of here!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
    First, I've got some cool news coming about two new lines that we'll be selling after NAMM. One is a handmade high end amp line that's considered to be one of the best high gain amps out there. The second is a guitar line similar to Suhr. I can't say what they are yet, but I'm really excited about them because I've been trying to get them in here for years!

Second, as I did last year I will be posting pics, videos and news in real time, directly from the NAMM Show floor. I use Flickr and Youtube to do this, in a few days I'll post the links so you guys can see what's happening, while it's happening.

Most importantly, I'm looking forward to not freezing my ass off for a few days. We're supposed to get 7"-10" of snow tomorrow, get me out of here!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    Hope to see you there Matt I also can't wait to get out there, my band played out last night and we drove through this snow to get there, it wasn't pretty. Strange thing is we got lots of snow in Ohio but right the toll gate into Pennsylvania the roads were absolutely clear.
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

If its Diezel I need to order a VH4s.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
        Diezel is on Matt´s site already, but I don´t know if it´s old news or not. I´m really looking forward to seeing what those incoming guitars are, though... Anderson, Zion, Valley Arts...? Tyler isn´t taking any orders, last I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave L View Post
          Diezel is on Matt´s site already, but I don´t know if it´s old news or not. I´m really looking forward to seeing what those incoming guitars are, though... Anderson, Zion, Valley Arts...? Tyler isn´t taking any orders, last I heard.

He's mentioned Anderson before, so I think he finally got them.
          Is there a quality difference between Suhr and Anderson?
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave L View Post
            Tyler's back; they just started taking dealer orders again a couple of months ago. Jim's recovered from his health issues and is ramping things back up - well, at least as much as Tyler ever was ramped up as I believe their top years were around 250 or so guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker View Post
              He's mentioned Anderson before, so I think he finally got them.
              Is there a quality difference between Suhr and Anderson?
              I've played quite a few Andersons and owned a Suhr; they are pretty equal from the quality standpoint. Everything else is personal preference, and I would throw Don Grosh and Melancon into that mix as well.

Let me put it to you this way - John Suhr has often said he would be playing Anderson if he didn't make his own guitars; Tom Anderson has said pretty much the same thing (although Tom is pretty much only playing Atom CT models these days and John doesn't have a 24 3/4" scale guitar yet).

Comment

I've been a Diezel dealer for 8 years... call me!

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

The new amp line got put on hold for a little bit but I've been assured it's going to happen, I'll make it big news when it finally does.
                  Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 01-19-2009, 01:49 PM.

Comment

I'm uploading a bunch of pics from the show right now. Got a two hour layover in San Francisco, may as well make good use of the time! Check out the Flickr pages.

http://www.flickr.com/mattsmusiccenter

K, Todd, Kristi, Dee, Brad, Rudy... great seeing all of you at the show!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
                    35 Pleasant St
                    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
                    781-335-0700
                    www.mattsmusic.com
                    Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 01-19-2009, 01:54 PM.

Comment

So it was Anderson? Cool, and congrats... they´re great guitars.

You didn´t happen to see if there was any change in the Suhr Pro line-up?

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post

Matt

Matt's Music Center
                        35 Pleasant St
                        Weymouth MA 02190 USA
                        781-335-0700
                        www.mattsmusic.com
                        My guess wasn't wrong then
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                        X