Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, maybe some Arizona JCF'ers can suggest a good Tech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, maybe some Arizona JCF'ers can suggest a good Tech?

In the Valley? Who's got the mojo for great setup work in Phoenix?

Try Precision Guitar on 7th Ave between Indian School and Camelback. I've taken a few guitars there and always been impressed.

Comment

What kind of work? I set up all my guitars and live in Chandler. 25 years experience.
      Drop me a line if I can help. I'll be around all day tomorrow (01/12)
      Last edited by CrazyTrain; 01-11-2009, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jem777az View Post
        Try Precision Guitar on 7th Ave between Indian School and Camelback. I've taken a few guitars there and always been impressed.
        I used him once...Right down the street from Bizarre right? And he
        took 3 months to fix a battery leakage problem in an Ibananez bass!
        Nice guy...but slooooow....

Comment

Just curious if you've heard anything about Rich Beck www.richbeckguitars.com ?

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
            He used to work on mine...he did some great work, and one bonehead thing that ticked me off.
            www.JerryRobison.com
            '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
              He does good work but is a loudmouth prick. I asked for a Delrin nut one time told me that plastic was for fags...Told me bone was the only way to go. I told him that it couldnt have sounded gayer coming from his mouth.

If he could shut his mouth for a second and quit reminiscing over the time he changed Stevie Nick's guitar strings, he would be a good guy to do business with.
              Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
              http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Good call... thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Atomic guitar works.
                  Glendale AZ

Precision changed hands a year or so ago. The repair guy from Precision is now at Atomic.....
                  "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

"...Told me bone was the only way to go. I told him that it couldnt have sounded gayer coming from his mouth."

Dude, hilarious...
                    8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Working...
                    X