Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kahler Question

Hey Everybody,
    I was wondering if the new school Kahler 2300 trems worked as both orientations or just right handed. This may be a stupid question, but oh well. Any help would be much appreciated!

-Matt
    As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

I got a 2315 a few months ago it's right hand only.I think the hybrids go either way though.

Comment

I've seen some older models that are drilled and tapped for either left or right, but I cant remember the models.
      I have a 1989 Kahler flyer and it's a righty, but I dont use a bar on my trems so it desn't bother me.

You can check with John at Wammi World and ask him for sure.

www.wammiworld.com
      'Howling in shadows
      Living in a lunar spell
      He finds his heaven
      Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
        I've seen some older models that are drilled and tapped for either left or right, but I cant remember the models.
        I have a 1989 Kahler flyer and it's a righty, but I dont use a bar on my trems so it desn't bother me.

You can check with John at Wammi World and ask him for sure.

www.wammiworld.com
        Mmkay, I think I'll do that. Thanks!
        As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Working...
        X