'89 USA Bridge Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '89 USA Bridge Help!!!

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been around (my Soloist has been doing very well with shows, practices and teaching... rock friggin' solid....until last night) but I've now got a dilemma.

I always thought my old Custom USA Soloist had a JT-6 trem, and when I stripped the little intonation-adjustment screw on it, I went online to see if I could find a place to order a new one. But all the pics I can find of the JT-6 aren't my bridge. So, JCFers, I have a question for you: What bridge do I have, and where can I find replacement parts for it? Specifically, I need the screw that holds the saddle in place for proper intonation.

Thanks for your help, guys!

That's the JT-590 trem. Made by Schaller, and almost identical to the Schaller trems you can buy today. It will take the same parts for a Schaller trem.

Comment

DG is correct as usual.

Comment

Here's Henrik's awesome trem info page:

http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/Trem...ject.htm#jt590

Looks like it will take the same intonation screws as the Original Floyd Rose:

http://www.guitarnucleus.com/gnstore....html#frscrews

Comment

correct & thats a sweet soloist.

Comment

Very nice guitar.

Comment

+1 for the posts above.
              Scott

Comment

H/S Soloist....I love it!

joe...
                www.godwentpunk.com
                www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Thanks guys! I can honestly say it's the best guitar I've ever played. It's been abused, though, so i'm gradually going about replacing all the worn parts... just gotta remember to hold onto the old ones.

Comment

Working...
                  X