Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new Jackson/Charvel models for Winter Namm 2009?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new Jackson/Charvel models for Winter Namm 2009?

Anything on the grapevine? Post here please. Weird thing is I posted this same thread last year for Winter 2008 Namm. Hopefully there will be more new models to get excited about than 2008...

I want to know when the new colors will be announced!

Comment

Surely the Matt Tuck RR (I think that's the name of the guy)

Comment

Well this looks to be one of the new finishes for the COW sig. (notice it's the import version so it's not a one off custom for him personally)

Comment

Hopefully we will have more details on the Adrian Smith model.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Any chance the Death Angel will be presented?

And hello everyone, finally my first post...

Comment

And I honestly REALLY hope there will be a good KV2T. With the looks and scale of a regular KV2, but string-thru.

Just let that happen please. And I will finally own another Jackson, that has been a loong time.

Comment

There already is a good KV2T. It's the KV2T
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hello Vonk!

That COW is sweet. The only way they could make them better is to have a paintjob like a milk cow. They could call it COW Hide!

"Dear Dr. Bill,
                  I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                    Hello Vonk!

That COW is sweet. The only way they could make them better is to have a paintjob like a milk cow. They could call it COW Hide!

ok, i just died laughing... mainly because i would actually buy that

Comment

i would too. hmmm, then i could get a chik-fila endorsement!!!
                      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

It perfectly suits my sense of humour and it would look amazing so not buying it would be out of the question. Maybe have a spot on the headstock and have a 2-tone Jackson logo that changed colour based on if a spots there or not (Like that bengal headstock Charvel from a while back).
                        "Dear Dr. Bill,
                        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                          Hopefully we will have more details on the Adrian Smith model.
                          Hold on....

Adrian Smith signature Jackson?? DUDE!! Tell me more!!!
                          From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

Comment

Have you been living under a rock?

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/suppor..._dreambook.pdf
                            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                              Alright, dude I had no idea...I'm just a bassist! I know about his involvement with Jackson, but I didn't know that Jackson was going to make a signature model. That's really badass.
                              From here on the nightmare only gets worse...

Comment

Working...
                              X