Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kahler question!

hi there!
    Since many people here owns old Charvel's and stuff like that with Kahler's, im guessing this is the place to ask.

Is there true that there is a Kahler Flatmount model that fits, let's say a Les Pauls? I mean that you can put in the holes of the bridge and stop piece?
    Any help is apreciated.
    Tell me about it!

There was a Kahler model that used the posts to hook onto so you didn't have to modify the guitar I don't think. Well, except for the locking nut which would require drilling two scew mounting holes on the headstock. If you didn't want to do that I suppose you could install locking tuners instead and not drill the guitar for the Kahler nut.
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

You still had to make a recess hole under the bridge, and the posts didnt always line up. The best trem for LPs was the wonder bar from Washburn, as it had a mounting plate for mounting on LPs. The Kahler LP bridge requires too many mods, and the Floyd LP bridge was just a complete disaster..............

Comment

http://www.wammiworld.com/Installation.html

This may help
        www.JerryRobison.com
        '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

If you want a guitar with a trem buy one It'll be less $ & hassle.

Comment

Working...
          X