Guitar Body Places/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Body Places/

I've been looking around trying to find a cheap 1H body (or even 2H and I'd fill the neck) for a project, but can't find anywhere that sells bodies. I've been looking around on ebay, and will eventually find what I need I'm sure, but sooner is better, right? Haha.

Anyway, does anyone know of any sites that sell bodies or make custom bodies? Even a guitar junkyard or sorts would work well since its going to be a refin.

One of the board sponsors makes bodies...

http://www.mojobodies.com/

You can also hit up someone like Warmoth for bodies too, but I'm a big believer in supporting those that support this website.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      One of the board sponsors makes bodies...

http://www.mojobodies.com/

You can also hit up someone like Warmoth for bodies too, but I'm a big believer in supporting those that support this website.
      $129 for a poplar body is a pretty good price.

Comment

Drop Slash a PM. Good guy. Good Mojo.

Pete

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I just found out that I'm moving to Oklahoma in Jan for 5 months, so its probably best if I put my projects on hold until I get back.

Comment

kneguitars.com have a nice selection of just about any shape you desire.
            They do custom specs on everything, and they also do custom shapes.

I particulary like their "San D" hardtail body, and the "Rhoads Vee" and the "Star" body.

I'd love to do a 1 humbucker Tele with a Floyd sometime. In fact that might be a winter project after my lefty Rhoads is done.

edit:
            Hellbat wrote: "You can also hit up someone like Warmoth for bodies too, but I'm a big believer in supporting those that support this website." +1
            'Howling in shadows
            Living in a lunar spell
            He finds his heaven
            Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

I've got a single hum body ready to go I can may you killer deal on. If you are interested just let me know.

Comment

Working...
              X