ibanez neck question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ibanez neck question

hey guys i need a question answered a.s.a.p will a ibanez s470 neck fit on a s540 body..i'm thinking ya because they are both s series

Originally posted by sinned View Post
    hey guys i need a question answered a.s.a.p will a ibanez s470 neck fit on a s540 body..i'm thinking ya because they are both s series
    Did you try asking at the Ibanez forum?

Comment

You came to a J/C forum to ask that? You do of course realize that we're gonna suggest that you burn the Ibanez stuff and buy a Jackson/Charvel.

On topic: I imagine they would as long as they're both AANJ shaped with the same heel size spacing.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by ben... View Post
        you came to a j/c forum to ask that? You do of course realize that we're gonna suggest that you burn the ibanez stuff and buy a jackson/charvel.
        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

I used to be an ibanez guy until mana from heaven rained on me and I acquired a few charvels for awesome prices. I mean I believe it may be fate because first I got a model 6 then a model 3 then a model 5 now I am probably going to own a 750xl I am like swimming in them, and I love how they feel compared to my ibanez's they feel superior in quality in every way, and the necks are so much more comfortable to me than the super wizard necks. But to everyone there own, but I was meant to play Charvels.

Comment

a jackson soloist is my main player absolutly love it ..the only reason i ask the question here is i did'nt want to join a ibanez forum

Comment

ahah yeh but i offloaded my ibanez after discovering these and wont go back to ibanez they feel like they are made for tiny people with big long hands and just not comfortable to me, but they are not all bad guitars, some are quite nice just for me the sabres and RG are not right.

Comment

a jackson soloist is my main player absolutly love it ..the only reason i ask the question here is i did'nt want to join a ibanez forum
                You saved yourself with this post!!! Just kidding. I used to be an RG player myself, and I still like them, however I just got a SDK2 and I'm really loving it (and yes, more than the Ibanez's).

Comment

LOL Good for you!
                  'Howling in shadows
                  Living in a lunar spell
                  He finds his heaven
                  Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Working...
                  X